Friday, December 11, 2009

New Patterns Now Available for Pre-Order

Here are links to the new patterns on our website:

Jalie 2915 - Dance Leotard and Tutu Skirt
Jalie 2916 - Strappy Unitard
Jalie 2917 - Freestyle and Dance Skating Dress (with skate boot cover)
Jalie 2918 - Men's T-Shirts
Jalie 2919 - Pleated Cardi and Vest
Jalie 2920 - Leggings, Stirrup Tights and Mini-Skirt
Jalie 2921 - Scarf-Collar Tops

You might also want to check with your local or favorite online retailer to see if you can pre-order from them (to save on shipping). I just sent all the pattern cover images and backs of patterns to online retailers.

The new collection should ship around December 23. Orders will ship on a first-in-first-out basis. If you are ordering on www.jalie.com and want to make sure that yours ships before we close for the Holidays (Dec. 25 - Jan. 3), please place your order before December 18.

I haven't had time to put the instructions together in PDF format yet. They will be up next week.

7 comments:

Kathi said...

So excited about the new tops!! I would like to know what size buckle is best for the Scarf-Collar Top. I don't want to get the wrong size.

Emilie@Jalie said...

It depends on the thickness and how slippery your fabric is... But I would say anything around 2" would work.

Kathi said...

Thanks for such a quick response. I'll have everything ready to go when I get the pattern!

Lynn J said...

I've preordered mine! (scarf top & cardi) Now the tough part...waiting for them to arrive.

I have a slew of fabrics ordered - enough so far for 8 tops and 3 cardis! :D

Nishant said...

But I would say anything around 2" would work.

Work from home India

teresa said...

bridal online shop bridal gowns high quality bridal gowns wholesale wedding dresses wholesale custom wedding dresses wedding apparel wedding dresses top sellers 2010 new arrivals beach wedding dresses Luxury Wedding Dresses plus size wedding dresses wedding party dresses bridesmaid dresses junior bridesmaid dresses flower girl dresses mother of bride dresses wedding shoes wedding bags wedding accessories evening dresses prom dresses cocktail dresses quinceanera dresses little black dresses

abba said...

The links that you have provided are not working and this is the reason I have to let you know this. Please post the links again so I can check it out some good apparels.
yoga pants