And Now... A Knit Top Pattern Preview!

Here is one versatile pattern that am sure many of you will fall in love with!

It is a Scarf Collar Top that you can tie is many different ways: through a buckle (as shown on the picture), with a bow, in the back for a cowl neck effect or you can also simply slide the ties through a little opening at center front for a clean, simple, yet stylish look.

Here is a picture of the "buckle" version (just like the top I wore in Portland). You will see the other options on the pattern cover :)




The top can be sleeveless or with short or 3/4 sleeve. Paired with our mini-skirt made with the same fabric, it looks like a tunic (or mini-dress) and you can wear it with our super-duper leggings (also an upcoming pattern). It is very easy to make and it perfect for all those light/medium weight drapy knits hiding in your stash!

Comments

Marie-Claude said…
I. want. this. pattern. When is it coming out?
Dawn said…
Ditto that! When?
Emilie@Jalie said…
It should be available before the end of the year.
Melissa said…
I'm telling you, Leslie has been dying to get her hands on that pattern since PRW!!! I am looking forward to getting a copy too. :-)
Sew4Fun said…
Oh you are a tease! But I love it. :) I can't wait for this pattern to come out. Great design.
Jacqui said…
Cool!!! I've been waiting for this top! I've even bought several buckles for it already since seeing yours at PRW.
At this point, Emilie is just taunting me... ;-)

Ultra-babyfine aubergine sweaterknit right here in my stash, purchased specifically for this pattern, ready to go!
judy said…
Very cute top! And, seriously, I have been looking for a leggings pattern so I am thrilled to hear that! Can't wait!!
Kathi said…
Well, I guess I will be buying more Jalie patterns!!!! You say the new patterns will be out before the end of the year - you don't have long!
Dawn said…
Excellent! Merry Christmas to me!
Anonymous said…
Are they out yet??! But it's almost the end of the year already!!!

Want NOW!!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Vanessa Jogger Shorts // Pattern Hack (Jalie 3676)

New Collection - The Éléonore Pull-On Jeans