Bonne Année!

I can't believe 2008 is almost over! We are currently closed, but I wanted to take a few minutes to wish everybody a great year 2009. The new patterns are coming soon and I can't wait to post sneak peeks! We were hoping to launch the collection in 2008, but because we have more patterns than expected and don't want to rush anything to the market you will have to wait a few more weeks. I promise that you won't be disappointed :)

I wish you and your loved ones all the best for the new year!

Comments

stacysews said…
Happy New Year! I'm so excited to see the preview of the new patterns!
Dawn said…
Very. Excited.

Happy New Year to Jalie!
Melissa said…
Happy New Year - I'm dying to see those new pattern, the waiting is almost killing me!
Charlotte said…
Can't wait to see the new patterns! May 2009 be a prosperous one for Jalie!
Happy New Year!
How exciting new patterns. Look forward to seeing them :)
J4 said…
I'm happy to read about new patterns too. We'll all waiting anxiously ... Jennifer

Popular posts from this blog

Vanessa Jogger Shorts // Pattern Hack (Jalie 3676)

New Collection - The Éléonore Pull-On Jeans