Henri is proudly wearing his first Halloween costume!
Here are all the items:
As I mentioned in a previous post, I slightly modified pattern 2318 for the Bathat and made Batsocks using pattern 2448.
Then, I made a Batdiaper (pocket diaper without the inserts) with the upcoming diaper. Henri wears it over Battights made of swimsuit lining fabric. I did not use any pattern for the shirt and tights (Henri's grandmother can actually cut such basic items without any measurements - Lucky me!).
Finally, I used fusible interfacing to apply the batman logo cutouts to the garments.
I don't know if Henri felt like a superhero with his costume, but he rolled over, from his tummy to his back, for the first time during the photo shoot!!!